Just A test.(play at low) Just A test.(play at low)

Music

Only 1 problem. Stop the music when the flash loops, otherwise more and more music adds up. Other than that, good job, that's some work you put on that. ;-)

LSWBeast responds:

will do.

Poor Luigi :( Poor Luigi :(

Lawl...

It makes me laffs, that's the most important thing for me in a mario sprite flash movie. Good work. I just have one thing to say though. It's possible that a lighting hits Luigi, but while the sky is all blue? Okay... xD

JosephAS1 responds:

That's how Wigi's luck is =(
xD

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Wonderful!

OMG! This is so wonderful! You become more and more good in making these, and IT WAS ILLAROUS! I never laff so much before! You're the greatest! Episode 9 should be EVEN better if it continues like that. Never stop doing this, you're wonderful!

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

Positive!

A very simple idea made a really good game. It was short, but I don't think that making it longer would have be for the best. The hard part was the platform. When I got the wings, I though it was going to be easier, but I quite fast see that there were more rooms to hide pixels, so it was harder. I had difficulty finding pixel #16, #32 and #64. I hope you will continue to make games, you are quite a genius, pal. :-)

That'll be 5/5 but 9/10 for me. See you next time!

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

Phoenix Wright

I just can't stop doing the Phoenix Wright part! XD

PuffballsUnited responds:

:D I'm really proud of that scene!

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Sweet!

It's the 7th time I play it and still haven't got enough. But can someone tell me how to get the last medal of the game? I just can't find what I need to do... :s