PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

Positive!

A very simple idea made a really good game. It was short, but I don't think that making it longer would have be for the best. The hard part was the platform. When I got the wings, I though it was going to be easier, but I quite fast see that there were more rooms to hide pixels, so it was harder. I had difficulty finding pixel #16, #32 and #64. I hope you will continue to make games, you are quite a genius, pal. :-)

That'll be 5/5 but 9/10 for me. See you next time!

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

Phoenix Wright

I just can't stop doing the Phoenix Wright part! XD

PuffballsUnited responds:

:D I'm really proud of that scene!

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Sweet!

It's the 7th time I play it and still haven't got enough. But can someone tell me how to get the last medal of the game? I just can't find what I need to do... :s

Drift Drivin' Drift Drivin'

Very nice.

I'm sure that, with some training, I could do better than that. The controls are a little bit strange, but I don't really complain about that. Continue like that! :)

Glass Fish Rhythm Glass Fish Rhythm

Nice game.

That's a nice game, the level are a bit hard, but it's fun to choose where you want to restart... except at one point. The idea of not being able to put eggs in the boss area is very stupid. You never know what it will do next, except if you redo the level over, and over, and over, and that's why it becomes boring. Also, if you make a stupid accident mistake in the boss, then too bad, restart from the beginning. It's a pretty nice game, but the boss bugs me.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Little Medal Bug

Just a little medal problem of Newgrounds.com.

I got the 50 Miles Medal for 100 points, but didn't get the 10 Miles Medal for 25 points... Is there a way to correct that so I can get that medal (even if I don't really care XD)?

Megaman X RPG: Chapter 1 Megaman X RPG: Chapter 1

Nice, exept for...

It's a wonderful game, it's pretty rare to see games like these that are first posted on Newgrounds.com. You are wonderful at these and I hope you'll continue with Chapter 2. Also, I saw that you were pretty fast making Chapter 1 after 0, that's great! But there is just two tiny-small thing that I didn't like, but I don't care because I was able to complete that chapter anyway (and it added difficulty XD). First, when I was pressing Left or Right, the command wasn't responding idmediatly, but that was pretty rare. The other thing is that I passed 1:30 hours on Chapter 0, and my Data of Chapter 0 didn't transfer in Chapter 1, but I don't really care, because all the character was already level 8 each with nices attack right at te beginning. Sincerely, don't stop that game, it's absolutely wonderful, even if I never played a real MegaMan game. Finally, I want to say you again, CONGRATULATIONS!

Pico's School Pico's School

Medals?

I've already beaten that game before, but when I saw that you can now earn medals, I idmediatly replayed the game, but I've found only 4 medals. I got the SAVE THE DAY one, the OVERKILL, the SCAT MAN and the TAP THAT. Can someone send me an PM to tell me what to do to unlock the 3 others medals please? Thanks!

Megaman X: RPG Chapter 0 Megaman X: RPG Chapter 0

Very nice!

I want to tell you that this game is very great, and you absolutely need to continue. The few things that I didn't like (or maybe I miss a part in the game). First, in the tutorial, they says that we can use the item in battle. I looked in all the chips and never found the item so I could use them in battle. Making that I can't figure out how to use item, the third boss of Boss Rush mode is absolutely impossible. Maybe you just forgot it. Is it just me that's having that problem? That's why I put 9/10, but I still put 5/5. This game is pure genius! Just don't stop. I'll follow that game until the next chapter. Have a nice day!

ChamberACR responds:

When your Sync Meter is past the second threshold, press UP when it's your turn to attack. You'll have access to secondary commands. I hope this clears things up.

Killego Killego

Good...

I was looking for a game, and I decided to try that one. The game is nice, but you always give us all what we have to do, so we don't have to search and make this game a little bit boring. It's a good game trough. If you're going to make a second one, do more levels and put less hints.

xLite responds:

Killego 2 will contain alot of better quality stuff.