Just A test.(play at low) Just A test.(play at low)

Music

Only 1 problem. Stop the music when the flash loops, otherwise more and more music adds up. Other than that, good job, that's some work you put on that. ;-)

LSWBeast responds:

will do.

Poor Luigi :( Poor Luigi :(

Lawl...

It makes me laffs, that's the most important thing for me in a mario sprite flash movie. Good work. I just have one thing to say though. It's possible that a lighting hits Luigi, but while the sky is all blue? Okay... xD

JosephAS1 responds:

That's how Wigi's luck is =(
xD

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Wonderful!

OMG! This is so wonderful! You become more and more good in making these, and IT WAS ILLAROUS! I never laff so much before! You're the greatest! Episode 9 should be EVEN better if it continues like that. Never stop doing this, you're wonderful!

Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

Wow!

Seriously, you really did a very great job. I really found that funny, it's rare that the sprite move perfectly without lag, and it with all these criteria that I put you 10/10 and 5/5. Congratulations, man.

Spongebob Theme Backwards Spongebob Theme Backwards

Very Great!!!

OMG! I'm just it's just a coincidence to get all these bad words XD

Wonderful job man! I really love it! :P

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

Short, but well dopne anyway

It was short, but EXTREMELY well done, it's rare that I see good flash like that! Continue like that, and I wish that you'll make another one.

Random shorts 7 Random shorts 7

Very good!!!

It's was too funny! I have to see it again!!!

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

The Episode 7

I want the episode 7! I love this serie and I want more! I want to know the next! When the number 7 will get out?